We offer boat maintenance services every weekday of the year!
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
We provide all boat winter maintenance, repairs, engine and equipment installations by qualified personnel. The service hall has a boat repair frame, a complete woodworking center, a engine workshop, and workstations for glass fiber and interior decoration work. Modern and efficient lifting and handling equipment can be found in the harbor.
- Electrical system maintenance and service
- Hull repairs and services
- Glassfiber and gelcoat service
- Washing, waxing and polishing
- Interior cleaning and washing
- HVAC and waste system service
Sailing boat services
- Sailing boat rigging service
- Inspection and service of rigs and fittings
- Inspection and maintenance of sails and fabrics
Electrical and equipment installations
- Raymarine, Garmin and Simrad navigationsystems
- Mastervolt and Victron electrical systems
- Side-Power bow and stern thrusters
- Anchor winches
We provide a suitable storage space for your boat. All the buildings are heated with a temperature of +8-10 degrees during the winter season. There is a large pier in the harbor where you can leave the boat when your own boating season is over. Boats are lifted with hydraulic trailer and transported to the storage.
Hanse 430 – Painting
Painting project of a Hanse 430 sailing boat where the hull was repainted. This project was executed during winter 2022. All Before Under After
Project Night Train
Boat technical information Boat: Nautor Swan 55/57 CC – S/Y Night Train Length: 17,5 m Beam: 4,85 m Draft: 2,6 m Displacement: 23 600 kg
Engine & Volvo Penta manager