The Forbina 42 Fly is the Forbina yard’s flagship, known for its well-planned layout and easy-to-drive hull. Equipped with 3 cabins, toilet with separate shower, generous galley and a comfortable flybridge, this is possibly the perfect holiday boat.
This boat has had one owner since new who has taken good care of her and there is a well documented service history.
NOTE first picture a catalog picture!
– Garmin navigation system: 12″ plotter at the helm and 15″ on the fly, VHF with AIS, autopilot with remote control, HD radar.
– Automatic trimtabs
– Bow and stern thrusters with remote control
– Joystick control at the helm and on the fly
– Electric anchor winch fore and aft
– Shore power system with Mastervolt battery charger
– Mastervolt inverter
– Efoy fuel cell 210
– USB sockets in all cabins and saloon
– Fridge in the galley 110 l and coolingbox in the saloon
– Wine cooler in the saloon
– Eberspächer diesel heater with gsm start
– Gas stove and cooker hood in the kitchenette
– Gas oven
– Fresh water system with water heater
– Shower in bathroom and on aft deck
– WC with electric flush
– Search light
– Deck lights around the boat and on the fly
– Fusion radio with speakers and subwoofer
– 4G router and WIFI (only at 230 V)
– TV in the salon (elevator) and in the forward cabin
– Flexiteak on deck
– Ladder in the bow
– Canopy on aft deck and fly
– Bimini top on fly
– Sun protection for windshield
– Comfort mattresses
– Bar cabinet with lighting and glass door in the saloon
– Corian worktops